Wednesday, March 6

I finally have Internet access at home, courtesy of MSN. Last night I spent over an hour reading up on Tammy Lynn Michaels. She played a really evil rich girl on the former WB show Popular (it was on at the same time as Will and Grace, which is way too bad since it was a good show), and has been dating Melissa Etheridge for over a year now. What kind of hole have I been living in that I missed hearing this? I only found out because I was leafing through my roommate's November 2001 GLAMOUR (though I do vaguely remember her being in that video with Jennifer Aniston...) And here they are, the most high-profile lesbian couple out there. I've been wallowing in my heterosexual bliss, I suppose. Not that I have any reason to complain--as long as I get to be with Mark for the rest of my life, I don't need anybody else. (Awwwwww...)

Last week was kind of a sucky week for me mentally--my job was getting on my nerves, and I think I was coming down from the audition anti-climax. (I found out Friday that Florida State doesn't want me--which is fine since I didn't want them, either. My only regret is that I won't be able to tell them to kiss off.) Plus I had major PMS. Why is it that, regardless of how early or late my period is, the PMS always starts at, like, day 21? So this month, when I was almost a week late, I had like, two weeks of crabbiness and various cramps and ailments. That is so not fair! I'm going to the doctor next week (hooray), and I will ask her whether this is normal.

Okay, guys, you can come back in the room now...

No comments: