Per Cathy's request, the avatar generator can be found here.
This weekend we ran errands--finally bought an electric kettle (after like a month of deliberations) and a wedding present for Jeff and Elena. I just found out that that audition I thought would be at the end of July has been moved up to June 30. This is weighing heavily on my mind right now. Otherwise--I have been struck with an urge to rid the house of clutter and excess crap we never use. I am going through all my papers, reorganizing and labeling the contents of my file cabinet--and Saturday night I finally sorted several years of photos and filed them neatly in albums. And there are a bunch of big bags full of Mark's clothes that are going to Goodwill. Spring cleaning in June! Nothing makes me happier than streamlining. Oh. Well, that's not entirely true.
Speaking of housewifery (was I?), I have created a fabulous new recipe for the ice cream maker--banana pudding flavor, made with two packets instant pudding, two cups skim milk, one cup lowfat plain yogurt and lots of love. Very, very rich--and less than fifty calories per half-cup. Even better with chocolate syrup on top... :)
No comments:
Post a Comment