Tuesday, September 5

I must begin by lamenting the death of dear, sweet Steve Irwin, my favorite herpetologist. And yours too, probably. How incredibly sad and random! I'm sure he is in heaven, baby croc on his shoulder and golden mullet intact.

In other TV-crush news, here's my new boyfriend:



I love me some Tukufu Zuberi. Totally cute, voiceover-worthy, and way cool! History Detectives is a badassssss show. (There is this one bimbo-y type girl on there that Mark and I don't like, but other than her...)

Granted, he does have to compete with my other crush...



Laugh all you want. The man was a hottie. And he's still funny, if his roast the other week is any indication.

And on the health front: after almost a week of feeling like utter shit--and I mean evil shit--I may finally be through the Cymbalta withdrawal. Ugh. Six-day migraine, seriously. But my head has ceased its spinning, for the most part, and I am ready to move on with my life.

CYMBALTA SUX!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

OK, ShatnerLuv, I think you might be a nerd... though I hear it takes one to know one. :)

I'm so glad you're starting to feel better -- it sucks that there's so much medication out there with side effects almost worse than what you had in the first place. I get down on Western medicine sometimes because of that, but of course I wouldn't be where *I* am without it...

Jennifer said...

ShatnerLuv...

You know, we've been talking about dogs again, and I think we should get two longhaired dachsunds named Tiberius (Kirk's middle name) and Tranya (a potent potable served by a youthful Clint Howard in a classic episode).

Now THAT is geeky. Top that, Girl Drink Drunk!! :)

Anonymous said...

I can't top your effortless "Jeopardy" reference ("potent potable" -- say it in a non-Trebek voice, bet you can't), but I will say that I know about Tranya from Mystery Science Theater 3000.