I finally gave in to my very cold feet and bought a pair of clogs over the weekend. (DSW all the way, baby.) But you know what this means: I need socks. Nice socks, because people will see them. And that means I get to knit myself socks. This is very exciting for me. And maybe I'll actually be able to post a picture of a WIP here, instead of having to be all secretive like I am with gifts...
Mark's last day at the paper is tomorrow, and he's headed down there for a meeting and all that post-employment stuff. I have two outreach performances of Hansel and Gretel tomorrow. Even if it's pretty damn hard singing, it's only four minutes per show! Good deal, right?
I've spent some psychic energy freaking out a little about my trip next weekend. I just kind of dread it every year. It's a really long drive... I'm trying to keep some perspective on the whole thing--I do get to see my family (and eat Portuguese food for a week!), and hopefully I'll get to catch up with a college friend I haven't seen in EIGHT YEARS. And I might get in a coaching.
I think I'm getting too complacent in my old age... :/
3 comments:
Have a great trip, and good luck on the show!
Can't wait to see what you decide to knit for socks.
Your final package is on its way! I took a risk with some of the contents, I hope you like what I chose. It's hard to top sending you something you secretly coveted....
Your secret pal
Opera singer? that's cool!!
I wanna be a singer in the future..I am still preparing for the university. Good for you!
Good luck in life
Post a Comment