Tuesday, June 10

I should not have done this well on this quiz.

54

As a 1930s wife, I am
Average

Take the test!


I don't exactly do laundry in pearls and pumps, after all--and hell, Mark does most of the cooking and all of the vacuuming (I avoid vacuuming at all costs, but I do love the look of a clean carpet). I do however do all the laundry, and knit Mark socks. Maybe this has swayed my answers somehow...

More tomorrow. It's late.

Edited to add: I just took the test for Mark; he scores a 147, "Very Superior Husband." Yes indeed he is. =)

2 comments:

Helen said...

I got a 57, average, but almost superior... I guess it's because I like children and unfortunates, and react to marital congress with pleasure and delight... But I do wear red nailpolish and cook in pajamas, so I lost points for those....

Darcys Knotty Knitter said...

How kewl I thought the same thing Helen did pajamas and other things would give me a much lower score.lol what an interesting and fun test bet my mil would score a perfect 100 she is the model of a perfect wife and mother;)Hugs Darcy
74
As a 1930s wife, I am
Superior