Music, knitting and some in-jokes only three people in the world understand...
Wednesday, January 14
I want this. If anyone wants to buy it for me, my birthday's in April. But can you imagine? I'd never get out of bed. I'd just keep hitting the snooze so I could hear Stephen Fry again.
I LOVE Stephen Fry as Jeeves!! I watch House for Hugh Laurie and love to compare him to Wooster!! <3
I've decided that if we ever end up with two cats, one tuxedo and one orange or otherwise silly their names WILL be Jeeves and Wooster. Or some variation thereof. :) I'm likely to force this to happen rather than to let it be chance. :-P
1 comment:
WANT (1)!!!!
I LOVE Stephen Fry as Jeeves!! I watch House for Hugh Laurie and love to compare him to Wooster!! <3
I've decided that if we ever end up with two cats, one tuxedo and one orange or otherwise silly their names WILL be Jeeves and Wooster. Or some variation thereof. :) I'm likely to force this to happen rather than to let it be chance. :-P
Post a Comment