Blarg. I had been losing a pound a week on No S, until the middle of March when things stalled. I chalked that up to my cycle, but three weeks later I'm still stuck. Plus I've been feeling like crap. Maybe I do need a snack in the afternoons. I don't know. I've been having headaches nearly every day for more than six months--probably due to TMJ disorder (which I've known about for years, but I didn't think it was that bad), plus possibly migraines on top of that--and I have an appointment with a neurologist in a few weeks (TWO MONTH lead time for that appointment, which made me very upset at the time--now I'm just irritated). Just not having a lot of fun here lately...
Much knitting and crocheting going on chez moi (including a crocheted cardigan that showcases my spazztacular crochet skills), but no pictures. I should be able to enlist Mark this weekend.
Speaking of which, Sunday is my birthday! And we have no plans so far, other than my customary ice cream cake. That's how gross and unmotivated I feel. I'm sure we'll figure something out--it's supposed to be gorgeous weather.
3 comments:
In Weight Watchers, they always tell us that if we aren't getting the results we want, we should make a change. Maybe an afternoon snack is exactly what you need.
Sorry to hear about the TMJ. I have issues with that too. It sucks.
Happy Early Birthday!
I've got TMJ really bad, and I occasionally get migraines. Until you get into the neurologist, you can try drinking apple juice or Gatorade when you get a headache. The nutrients in the apple juice or electrolytes in the Gatorade can help. I know it's saved me from excruciating pain more than once. My mom gets them really bad, though. Her doc just put her on an antiseizure med to try to help prevent them. The only thing that helps hers is Zomig, which seems to be losing its umph after being on it for around 15 years. Good luck, pain stuff is not fun!
I have TMJ as well. What a dreadful thing it is. Mine is relatively under control unless I'm seriously stressed out.
I have gone to a snack in the afternoon and do feel much better, and I AM losing weight. Perhaps that is what you need as well.
I still follow the No S "one plate" concept, though, so no mega pig-outs.
Post a Comment