(Post pending for a week due to technical issues.)
Somewhat related: my current Netflix binge-watch is Murdoch Mysteries, which I recommend to anyone who loves murder mysteries, super Canadian things, historical dramas (especially with a hint of silly steampunk), and sexy grown-up Boy Scouts. (Yes, I have a type: Superman, though not Christopher Reeve. Is this a problem?) This morning "Kiss Me" came on the radio, and it reminded me of those terrible rom-com montage videos--and I realized you could make a hilarious one from this show. Lots of footage of Murdoch on his bike, a shot of the night-vision goggles, Dr. Ogden analyzing a victim's stomach contents, Brackenreid making grumpy faces--and I suppose a little kissing, just in juxtaposition. I may be on to something here...
I promised some crafting content a bit ago, didn't I? I did finally finish this twin-size afghan for Rosina:
(Apparently Blogger sucks too bad to post pictures at the moment. Here's a link.)
I started this in January 2013, and it is almost entirely made from wool leftovers. We're planning to get Rosina a convertible loft bed in the next few months (she is still in a toddler bed, but is outgrowing it!). I've never been one to have a lot of things on the needles at once, but there were a few days in September when I only had one project going that wasn't spinning! I'm currently working on a sample, but am also working on striped tube socks for Rosina (a break from a pair I'm making for myself).
No comments:
Post a Comment