For some reason, multiple radio stations have been playing way more Bush lately than seems warranted. (After Jeb Bush suspended his campaign, ironically...) I've never been a huge fan, but this song reminds me of that time in tenth (?) grade when we had one school dance DJed by the local hard rock/alternative station. This was one of the last songs they played, and I finally had the courage to ask Ed M. to dance. (I had a crush on him forever--an actual nice guy, which was rare, but it didn't mean he was interested! I later learned he'd had this huge unrequited crush on a girl who'd been with the same guy since middle school. That couple is still together.). He mumbled something about being right back, then did not rematerialize, but he was even more awkward than I was, and was probably unable to deal... But yeah, this song brings it all back!
Gavin Rossdale was cute in such a '90s way. I am a bit envious of his bouncy curls, but what were they all thinking with the man-bobs?? Incidentally, if Google Image Search is any indication, he has aged extremely well. He is fifty, and still pretty hot! O.O
Speaking of aging, I hope the child grows out of her current rebellious phase with a swiftness. Today was not a good day for that. I am very looking forward to having a few hours to myself tomorrow morning.
No comments:
Post a Comment