Sunday, November 20

Good things

The blogosphere has been really quiet lately.  Not that I can blame its members.  Our schedule change really cramped my style - and that was before I turned into a huge anxiety ball. And that was before everything went pear-shaped.


I haven't really processed yet - I was actually in the hospital with gastroenteritis the second week of November, and with the recovery on top of everything, I need baby steps. I plan to get more involved once I'm ready to jump back in - volunteering at my daughter's school, which is majority lower-income, will be an easy place to start - but in the meantime I need to focus on good things. I'm an inherently optimistic person (even as a teenager, and was trying to be all angry), and I have to, HAVE to believe that the vast majority of people are good, and that we CAN change the world for the better.  So I'll still be here, and I'll try to spread a little happiness. We damn well all need some.

No comments: