A long week this has been. Do I sound like Yoda? Perhaps because my ass is dragging. Ugh. Tuesday I had to sing a very scary aria for an opera company in another city--my friend’s the company manager--which was great exposure but unfortunately meant not getting home until midnight and having to work the next day. That and spending all day in the car. Wednesday dress rehearsal, yesterday morning a performance for some extremely disinterested middle-schoolers (in comparison, the other middle-schoolers we’ve performed the show for have been surprisingly involved). I’m about to leave work for a lesson, which gets out just in time for me to hit the worst of the Friday rush hour. I’d rather wait an hour-and-a-half for the traffic to clear up, even if it does make Mark miss me, for some reason.
Damn, I do like to complain! This should be called bitchspot, not blogspot. Whatever! I am happy to be busy, for real, but I just wish I weren’t so exhausted.
In other news, the ultrasound, though a traumatic experience (ladies, there was a probe involved), came up inconclusive. Guess I just need to bite the bullet…
2 comments:
Wait, which bullet are you going to be biting? Like a more intrustive test? And speaking of intrusive, I know that probe. I KNOW THAT PROBE. Ugh. It's not an ultrasound, it's a dildo-sound...
I mean I just have to fake it 'till I make it, as far as sex is concerned--there's no physical reason other than the PCOS that I'd be having any problems. I'm sure a lot of it is psychological right now, so I just have to make myself do it. I can think of worse problems, honestly... :)
Post a Comment