Good news from the doctor! Completely unaware, I have lost fifteen pounds in the last six months, despite going up like, two bra sizes. HOORAY! And I did it all without going on some emotionally damaging diet or crazy exercise regimen. I know I need to get even more conscientious about what I eat--less refined carbohydrates, more vegetables--but I think we're all in that camp, hmm? And exercise is way important; I just want to find something I actually like to do, so I'll stick with it for the long haul. I have been doing yoga, which is good but not aerobic (in its purer forms, which are the ones I like). So I still have stuff to work on, but it appears the medications and the minor adjustments have really helped! Maybe I'll lick this thing after all.
On the other hand, I still have lots of pain during S-E-X, so I'm scheduled for an ultrasound on Friday to rule out this. Luckily the medication I'm on also can treat that. It appears C. and I are sisters of the moon, or something equally cheesy. :)
GYN couldn't help me with the anxiety problems, though, feeling she wasn't well acquainted enough with the drugs, etc. Looks like I will have to see my general practitioner about that--I will wait until after the ultrasound results come back.
On a random note, today I saw a pickup truck with airbrushed Rastafarian pictures and a Star of David. What the hell?! Some goofy frat boy, perhaps?
2 comments:
I think there is some sort of Rasta/Jewish subculture, I kid you not. I don't know why I know that...
Hey, congratulations on the pounds healthily lost! You'll figure all this out, you just need the doctors' help peeling back the layers.
Rasta Jews? Makes me think of fusing Bob Marley and Adam Sandler songs... sounds like a Saturday Night Live sketch waiting to happen!
Post a Comment