Monday, April 17

We do like her cookbook, but have also developed our own drinking games for her shows (e.g. do a shot every time she says something like "Yum-O!" or leaves a dollar tip)...







Which Food Network Personality are you?




You are RACHEL RAY, host of "$40 a Day" and "30-Minute Meals". You're zany, just a little bit dorky, but you know your stuff. You show quick and easy meals that dont break your budget. You also love to travel, and hunt for the most fun and the best deals. You obviously love having fun and love showing others how to have fun. Youre adventurous and happy-go-lucky, yet way frugal and thrifty. Good job!
Take this quiz!








Quizilla |
Join

| Make A Quiz | More Quizzes | Grab Code

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I can't help it; I love Rachel Ray. I think it's her upstate NY accent. Plus she's just so dang practical!