Take another shot of courage
Wonderin’ why the right words never come
You just get numb
I’ve always liked that part. I’ve never had a Tequila Sunrise, since it would certainly taste like tequila (aka turpentine)…
Things have been incredibly busy at work, and they are getting busier. We finally got the papers in for this conference, like three weeks after they were supposed to arrive, and now I have this huge box of manuscripts to go through. Hopefully I’ll have taken care of the preliminaries on all of them by this time next week. Ah, job security!
I just heard "18 and Life" on the radio. I meant to mention a few weeks ago that it was actually a clue on Jeopardy! I couldn’t believe my eyes. And nobody got it right, either. Though honestly, most of the contestants have been pretty sub-par lately.
Oh, and speaking of music, you can listen to my favorite radio station on the internet now. Enjoy!
1 comment:
"18 and Life" was on Jeopardy?? I must know what the question was. I bet I could have answered it, but I probably would have to follow up by singing the lyrics to the entire song.
Post a Comment