Yet another crazy dream (which I should've posted right away instead of waiting a few days so I forget everything):
I dreamed that when Mark and I come to visit Mike and Cathy in August, Cathy is visibly pregnant--about six months along, I would estimate. (And adorable, I should add.) The reason they moved in together is because she is in trouble. And that's the reason her mother came to visit, as well--to see preggo Cathy.
Isn't that a bizarre dream? I will admit that I've had total baby-on-the-brain lately--which for the most part has been transferred to really, REALLY wanting to get a dog. A smaller dog, perhaps a beagle or a Jack Russell (though we'd certainly get a mutt from the shelter--there are way too many great homeless dogs to adopt to actually go to a puppy mill and pay some sick amount of money that reinforces the macho, totally irresponsible notion of leaving pets unaltered...). There are some fabulous dogs to adopt at the pounds around here, but we can't have pets where we live. (Though our neighbor was able to have an exception made for her deaf and blind fifteen-year-old sweetheart of a kitty...) So one day we will get a dog, but it won't be until after we relocate. In the meantime, I will shamelessly covet other people's dogs.
2 comments:
I've totally had baby-on-the-brain too -- it's so freaky that you dreamed that! But there's currently no bun in this oven... talk to me in a couple years!
At least neither of us have to worry about unplanned pregnancies, fortunately...or should I say unfortunately? :\
Post a Comment