Busiest week of my life! Ugh! But I wanted to touch base anyway. My car is actually just fine--my father replaced a $40 part and the leak is history. (Now we just need to find a new mechanic here in town.) I've been pretty grumpy about the show, but things are looking pretty good (and my partner in the show has finally remembered his blocking), and my costumes are itchy but I think they look pretty good from the house. I'll be sending out my latest SP gift tomorrow, so long as this project I've been working on is finally dry. My Knit One Tea Two spoiler was Lauryn, as you may have read in the comments. Thanks so much! I am already enjoying my gifts.
The big news, of course, is Cathy's wedding. We are so looking forward to it! :) Try to stay relaxed...
2 comments:
Wow, you HAVE been busy!
Great to hear that you car is fine again! Yay for that!
Post a Comment