But of course I have been knitting.

I frogged my scarf from last year and reused the yarn in a pattern I found on Ravelry. I just love this yarn, and it was a lot end so I don't know what it is or where I'll ever see something similar again. Sad...

And there's my Wisp in progress! I love love love it. It is kind of my backburner project, since there's still a bit of holiday knitting to do (but most of it is really quick little things). This yarn can be pretty slippery on aluminum, but I think I'd go crazy if I were knitting this on plastic or (God forbid) wood. Too many stitches!
So anyway, I'm still here. And right now I'm enjoying the rain, which we desperately need...
4 comments:
Wow, the yarn for your scarf is beautiful! Glad that things have gone well, and successfully!
Your Wisp is going to look awesome - it actually already does! And yay for having your car back! Swedish meatballs at Ikea... yummy ;))
I know I said I was sending your package last week, but I swear...it's going in the mail today. Promise.
Your secret pal.
Glad everything is back to going in the right direction. The Wisp looks great!
Post a Comment