
Thought you might enjoy that this week. Things are a little hectic here, but not because of the holidays--I have some crazy stuff going on at work, and this little outreach thing I'm doing may be more trouble than it's worth. We're planning to look at some cars this weekend--but we're getting the loan through this credit union Mark just joined through work, and he needs to take care of the preapproval. Of course he's dragging his feet. If it were wholly up to me we would've had a new car six months ago. Grr...
Now that she's received my last package, I can reveal that Rose was my Secret Pal spoilee. I had a lot of fun shopping for her. There was much petting of alpaca, believe me. :)
I did broach the subject of the Hot Cocoa Swap with the boo...he got kind of grumpy about it and said we already had plenty of hot chocolate in the house (which is true). So I think I'll need to pass... There is supposedly another Virtual Vacation Swap coming in January--maybe he'll be less cranky by then. Plus I have a huge raise coming next year (forty percent...I'm still kind of amazed), so maybe some of that extra money can subsidize a swap.
The holiday knitting is finally over, with the last mini-stocking I worked up yesterday. I did manage to finish something for myself last week, if out of necessity because it got cold.

A little pattern I picked up in NYC, and the perennial orange yarn--which I believe has finally found its home in this little project. Anyway, now that I'm done knitting for other people I can finally finish my Wisp. I only have one repeat left, then lots of blocking. It really is lovely...
1 comment:
Oh my goodness. You really are adorable.
Post a Comment