
My original plan was to have the colors line up, but as you can see they would've only mostly lined up anyway. I'm fine with them the way they are. This is such a great colorway--I'm beginning to see why people like Kaffe Fassett so much.
In cuteness news:

Would you believe it's a crocheted version of one pound of body fat? It's for a swap, but I plan to make one for myself sometime. I got some really cool stuff from my own swap partner, including Jelly Babies and some really pretty Mountain Colors yarn.
Everything is pretty much set for the house; we just have to pack everything before we leave for New York. Speaking of which, I went to have my bridesmaid dress altered the other day. I look like a cow. It's really awful--a really bad style for me, exacerbated by the fact that it's two sizes too big and won't look good cut down, either. Plus my entire back is exposed. This dress didn't come with a wrap, of course. I'm going to have Mark plant a shawl in the pew so I can cover up as soon as I'm seated, and I'll just wear it through the entire reception. Even then, I'll still be falling out of the top of it. It's just really unfortunate. Nobody will really be looking at me, of course--until my boob pops out. :/
1 comment:
I LOVE your little amigurumi guy! That is the singular reason why I want to start crocheting -- maybe I'll just knit amigurumis instead...
Good luck with the cow dress! Photos?
Post a Comment