Foundling swatches--these are kind of heartbreaking, but also really cool.
Funny column about yoga and the people/smells you encounter. Which reminds me that I need to sign up for my class next month!
Self-explanatory video:
Article about apiaries at O'Hare--love this.
Interweave Knits Accessories 2009 is currently on sale for 10 cents! A bunch of cute patterns here. I really like the Sideways Grande Cloche (that's a Rav link...but I think it may be publically available).
And here's a picture of the sock I'm working on. This is actually the first sock, but it's about how far I am on the second sock. I just want to get them done at this point. The yarn (Online Supersocke Hiking) is kind of rough, and I don't love the colorway, and the pattern (#1 Husband) doesn't really set me on fire.

I am just not a fan of blue and orange together (bad Met fan!). Mark doesn't seem to mind. I got the yarn from his sister when she was destashing--it is certainly not something I would've picked out... But I am powering through! I've had to remove some ratty/felted socks from his drawer lately, so he actually could use a pair. I may be done by the end of the weekend...
No comments:
Post a Comment