Tuesday, September 3

No, just no

*An Oh Honey NO moment:  Elmo performing "Walk This Way".  Lyrics were changed in order to lure a grasshopper out from under a couch, but I don't care.  NO.

*It was a bit hectic getting ready for the party, but it came off just fine.  Except for the ridiculous, completely unpredicted thunderstorm.  We got about five inches of rain in a few hours.  Considering this is at least the third time this has happened this summer, I am kind of over it.  Can't we send this stuff out west or something?  Ugh, I am so ready for fall.  Heh, there was even a Groupon for the local corn maze this morning.

*More than 3/4 done with the sample project.  Yesterday I finished up my February Fitted, but it's going to take a while to weave in the ends.  It won't be cool enough to wear it for at least a month, anyway.  Even after adding a few inches, it's still shorter than I'd like.  I did pick up some sale yarn on Sunday--enough for sweaters for Helen's sister's baby and Rosina.  The baby sweater will be next!

*Season 3 of Portlandia is on Netflix!  They are so brilliant!

*Plans for today:  mostly laundry-related.  And I have to return things to Costco.  Boring...

No comments: