In other preschooler news, I decided to go all-in and take away the pacifier yesterday afternoon. Fifteen minutes of screaming later, it was apparent that the nap was not happening. Mark apparently got Rosina to bed last night without much trouble, but I have no idea what this afternoon will hold. We have to drop off the Jetta across town for a service once Mark leaves the office, so her nap will be abbreviated either way.
Tomorrow morning: family haircut time! That sounds way more Duggar-y than it actually is. We're all just going together, with Mark's appointment with a different stylist 30 minutes after mine, and Rosina's basically tacked onto the end of mine. She hasn't had a haircut since November (I can maintain her bangs, mostly), and I don't think I've been since February! My split ends are making me sad...
2 comments:
I am delighting in the vision of all of you with Duggar haircuts. :D
On a good day I can approach Duggar hair. Have you heard about this? Definitely creepy...
Post a Comment