Friday, January 20

Gratitude

Dear Obama family,

Thank you so much for your hard work, sacrifices, and class.  I hope you can take a few days off!  I would be honored to have you all over for dinner sometime. I suppose you could easily access my contact information if need be. Give the NSA something positive to do for three minutes!

I am actually serious about the invitation.

Lots of love,

Jennifer


(I did make Pussyhats. Six going to DC with a friend, and one for me out of some crazy scratchy wool. I did get recognized in the wild last weekend - at Cheesecake Factory, of all places. Here R. models one of the sparkly acrylic ones.)

And now I'mma be morose again for a few minutes. The George Michael binge continues...



1 comment:

Renee Anne said...

I made one for a friend of mine (for which she paid me - fairly, even!). I have one that looks like one, but it's a different pattern that I tested years ago and then yarn is grey. I wore it today anyway. My 6 year old's teacher was impressed. And she, a woman probably in her early 60s, is off to march after school.