And if you are not smiling at least a little after that, well, I can't help you.
Music, knitting and some in-jokes only three people in the world understand...
Sunday, January 15
Well, actually...
I have not really been in the best place lately, but I did feel like I needed to post. I don't know if it's just the Seasonal Affective Disorder--which has not really been that bad in the 17 years I've lived in the South, but still is an annual thing--or that the election has broken my heart, and my husband's heart as well, but yeah, just not feeling all that hot... Anyway one of the things perturbing my brain is, of course, George Michael dying, on Christmas even. (Not that I'm the biggest fan of the song "Last Christmas", not really my thing, but y'all know my love for George Michael. Even when it wasn't cool, I was into George Michael.) I have been listening a lot, just enjoying his voice, and developing new respect for some surprisingly complex pop songs. This one, though, is just for fun, and because it cheers me up I've been listening to it a lot. This video, though. Top of the Pops, 1984. Lip-synched, Princess Diana hair, Miami Vice outfit in black... So many colors... (Please don't watch this if you are prone to motion sickness or seizures. Oh man.)
And if you are not smiling at least a little after that, well, I can't help you.
And if you are not smiling at least a little after that, well, I can't help you.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment