Friday, December 27

Still not enough time for a full post, but I thought I'd try the Friday Five:

1. What was your biggest accomplishment this year?
Applying to and auditioning for and attending grad school--it was a big step!

2. What was your biggest disappointment?
My myriad health problems, most of which are partly psychosomatic. That, and gaining back that weight I spent like $900 to lose.

3. Will you be making any New Year's resolutions?
To try to get back into the shape I was in in 1998--The Year of the Baby Tees... :) Oh, and also to grow as a performer, and to become a better cook. My mother got me The Perfect Pancake for Christmas, after all!

4. Where will you be at midnight? Do you wish you could be somewhere else?
Mark and I will be attending First Night Raleigh--concerts, ballroom dance lessons, henna tattoos, watching the big acorn drop, fireworks...all for $10 per person. Such a good deal--I don't mind not drinking, you know?

5. Aside from (possibly) staying up late, do you have any other New Year's traditions?
Well, the first two days of the year are invariably when I hit my emotional low...I'd rather not think of that as a tradition, though. And there was the one year Helen and I got stoned and watched infomercials...

No comments: