I'm at Cathy's right now--a long day has passed... I promise y'all will get a huge entry on Tuesday or Wednesday, but for now it's just The Friday Five:
1. Do you wear any jewelry? What kind?
Usually one necklace--right now I go between a silver sixteenth-note and a Colonial Charleston-style rice bead Y-necklace--and a watch. I also wear a ring several times a week. Not usually any earrings, unless I have a performance or something.
2. How often do you wear it?
See above. I'm usually wearing a necklace, though.
3. Do you have any piercings? If so, where?
Three in each ear--though the top two have closed up--and, proud to say, an inner labia piercing. I don't usually wear anything in there, but it certainly hasn't closed up.
4. Do you have any tattoos? If so, where?
Right now I have a henna tattoo from First Night, but otherwise nada. When I was in high school I wanted to have a barcode tattooed on my ass, as a silent protest against the Consumerist Heteropatriarchy. I'm really glad I didn't do that. Can you imagine what would happen if, say, a stretchmark developed under it?!
5. What are your plans for the weekend?
Like I said, I'm in DC. Restaurants, shopping, possibly some history or culture. And tonight we passed by the Washington NBC studios--where Tim Russert's office is! I'm sure Mark will be totally jealous...
No comments:
Post a Comment