Tuesday, January 21

After Helen complimented me for posting two days in a row, just look what I go and do! Well, I've been trying to get re-acclimated to school. I'd say it's going about average. I'm having lots of trouble with my new 6 A.M. reveille--this morning I could NOT get up, to the extent that I called into work. I guess it's time to try the old rum-Benadryl cocktails again... only for a week, of course, just so I can learn to get to sleep before midnight. I've been busy, but I do feel like I'm getting things accomplished for a change. (Although it took me over half an hour to get to the homepage of this stupid class blackboard thing--I HATE it...)

Speaking of which: the Christmas presents will go in the mail on Saturday, probably. Think of them as Superbowl presents, if you must... :)

I'll write more tomorrow, when my bedtime isn't looming...

No comments: