Music, knitting and some in-jokes only three people in the world understand...
Wednesday, October 15
Okay, I guess it works. We're leaving for New York tomorrow and, surprise of surprises, I actually have everything done! I've just finished my lesson observation report (all ten pages of it), re-edited my artistic resume, and am about to show my voice teacher my headshot proofs before running to rehearsal, then mailing my application for Central City Opera's summer program. (I have to send my old headshot--arf! It's not that bad a picture of me, but the quality just sucks. I have this almost invisible two-inch scar on my cheek--Mark didn't even know it was there, but it's front and center in this picture. Plus I look all freckly. Just a poor-quality photo. Hopefully they'll grant me an audition, so I can show them my sexy new headshots!) Mark won't be out of Spanish class (yep) until 7:30, so maybe I'll practice. Or maybe I'll go to Crabtree Mall and get my eyebrows waxed. Fun! No, actually, I need to practice. My piano lesson was painful today. I felt like such an idiot. ANYWAY, I guess I'll see H and C soon! I can't wait until you hear "Over the Rainbow" a cappella, in E-flat...I've been playing around with this subito thing... Well, see you all soon. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment