Apparently The Friday Five is back...
1. What was your first Halloween costume?
Wonder Woman, I think. With Underoos. (Don't you wish they made those for adults?)
2. What was your best costume and why?
Probably Princess Leia (from Star Wars): white turtleneck, white sheet sarong-tied around my waist, gold necklace, cinnamon-bun braids. That was in 1996, when a bunch of us went to The Rat (my only time in there, I believe) for the dorm's Hallowe'en party. Christine and Elise and Cheryl got me drinks, and a bunch of nerdy guys asked me where my gold bikini was. That was a lot of fun.
And in 2001, Mark and I went as Marc Anthony and Cleopatra. That was pretty funny.
3. Did you ever play a trick on someone who didn't give you a treat?
No, not even when my one neighbor gave everybody apples. Bo-ring!
4. Do you have any Halloween traditions? (ie: Family pumpkin carving, special dinner before trick or treating, etc.)
I don't remember anything. Although for a few years in a row my mother would stop at Alfonso's (yummmm) and pick us up a pizza. I miss real New York pizza...
5. Share your favorite scary story...real or legend!
My vocal ped teacher told the class about this girl who sneezed in a lesson once and broke a capillary on one of her vocal folds. She was not allowed to speak for three weeks.
This is pretty scary to me, in any case. It was just a regular sneeze. You never know what could happen...
Must go to bathroom. Happy Hallowe'en!
No comments:
Post a Comment