Friday, April 16

An archival Friday Five...

(December 7, 2001)

1. If you were to go to a movie this weekend, which one would you pick?

Perhaps the sneak preview of 13 Going on 30, if only because it's basically a remake of Big...

2. What movie would you like to rent this weekend?

I know they show them on TV a lot, but a Mel Brooks movie would be nice. High Anxiety, maybe.

3. What one TV show do you always try to watch?

I've been into watching Buffy the Vampire Slayer reruns on FX lately...

4. If you (and your S.O.) were cool with it, what five celebrities (at the most) would it be 'ok' for you to have a fling with?

Yum. Okay. This is actually harder than I thought it'd be! In no particular order: the two Colins (Farrell and Firth), Jon Stewart (he would be really funny in bed), Heath Ledger, Johnny Depp (why not?). Subject to change.

5. How do you plan to spend your weekend?

I have three recitals and a Verdi Requiem to go to. My friend's mother is driving in tonight from up North, and a group of us is supposed to have dinner. Hopefully Mark will be able to make it.

And that's it. Yesterday was a crappy day for several reasons, but I'm trying to transcend that. Singing is frustrating right now because I have a $hitload of neck tension. Well, I think I always had it, and I'm just now really noticing how much it affects my singing. I guess that's sort of a good thing, but I'm annoyed about it...


No comments: