I feel obligated to post, since I haven't done so in a week, but I really don't have much time. (Slept late--allergies.) The main news is that I found out last week that I didn't get into the certificate program I auditioned for--but I'm not too broken up about that, because it means Mark and I can finally live together! I think some tiny, puritannical part of me doesn't like the idea of "shacking up", but what have we been doing, anyway? I know it'll be a HUGE adjustment--I've never been good at sharing, you know. It's really exciting, though. Anyway, what this means is that I'll be getting a part-time job and will try to start a private studio (unless I can get a job with a private music school, which would be ideal). In the meantime, I keep studying (without the pressures of school to get in the way) and audition like mad in the fall. Plus one of these days I'll have to start planning a wedding, so that'll keep me busy. :)
I'm still a bit freaked about my recital, but things are better than they were. My first dress rehearsal is already next Thursday--scary, but I know I can do this. I just need to, um, DO it.
No comments:
Post a Comment