Come see my new web page! It's www.[my name].com. It's still in the beginning stages--I need to mess around with the layout a bit, but the basics are there...
Okay, the main reason I haven't been updating my blog is that the space bar on my keyboard no longer works properly--I have to hit it hard for it to work at all. And using my thumb doesn't do anything anymore. It's really time for a new computer...But in the meantime Mark might need to get a new car soon (his broke down a few weeks ago because of some rust-related problem), and we have to worry about the honeymoon, and my student loans are coming due. Maybe we can get something used (my mother bought an iMac off of eBay--I was picking it up for her when Mark's car broke down, actually--so maybe that's an option. I dunno...money's tighter than usual, I suppose.
Even more reason to vote today! Get the @$$holes out of office already! Mark voted last week--and didn't even have to wait in line--but I will have to go today. I know that whenever I go there's going to be a line, but it's all good. I still have all that music to memorize, after all. I had to wait for almost two hours in 2000, actually, but that was because they messed up when they were assigning polling places. Anyway, Ihad the county Democratic party AND moveon.org come to the house this weekend--apparently my state has a chance if this area(a very liberal place, thankfully) favors Kerry by more than 15%. Still kind of a stretch, but we have to hope. I'm tired of my vote not really counting!
No comments:
Post a Comment