Tuesday, November 2

Sorry, I meant to post these quizzes from Erik a few weeks ago...

fish tacos
You are Fish 'Tacos.' You might think you're
exotic and worldly-wise, but in reality you're
just a bunch of crap on toast. Repeat after
me: 'just because you put something in
quotation marks doesn't make it so.' And
'taco' isn't Spanish for 'toast.'


What Weight Watchers recipe card from 1974 are you?
brought to you by Quizilla


Take the quiz: "What Tori Amos Album are you?"

To Venus and Back
Congratulations, you're To Venus and Back! You're the life of any party: popular and a trend setter! Like Tori, you love fashion...especially shoes! Just don't let your spur of the moment tendencies get out of hand!

I don't know about the shoe thing, but whatever...

And also, I have to admit that I have a new crush:



And he's even straight! :)



No comments: