Your Taste in Music: |
| 80's Alternative: Highest Influence |
| 80's Pop: Highest Influence |
| 90's Alternative: Highest Influence |
| Classic Rock: Highest Influence |
| Hair Bands: Highest Influence |
| Progressive Rock: Highest Influence |
| 80's Rock: High Influence |
| 80's R&B: Medium Influence |
| 90's Pop: Medium Influence |
| 90's R&B: Medium Influence |
| 90's Rock: Medium Influence |
| Old School Hip Hop: Medium Influence |
| R&B: Medium Influence |
| Ska: Medium Influence |
| 90's Hip Hop: Low Influence |
| Adult Alternative: Low Influence |
| Alternative Rock: Low Influence |
| Heavy Metal: Low Influence |
| Punk: Low Influence |
And this one seemed fun:
Friends/Numbers meme
Write down 20 names of 20 friends. Then answer the questions below.
1. Mark
2. Helen
3. Cathy
4. Greg
5. Elena
6. Jeff
7. Sandra
8. Rebecca
9. Fritz
10. Summer
11. Sara
12. Amanda
13. Victoria
14. Joanna
15. Christine
16. Erik
17. Jordana
18. Caitlin
19. Brad
20. Stacey
Is #9 a boy or a girl? Boy
Would #1 and #2 make a cute couple? Well, she's taller than he is... ;)
How about #18 and #4? You know, they might...
What grade is #17 in? Umm...25th?
When was the last time you talked to #12? At the wedding.
What is #6's favorite band? Possibly Blondie, maybe U2?
Does #1 have any siblings? Older sister, twin brother, younger brother.
Would you ever date #3? That would be INSANE.
Would you ever date #7? Well, she is into girls, but totally not my type...
What's #15's last name? It has six letters.
What's #10's middle name? Rae.
What's #5's favorite thing to do? Either singing, dancing, shopping or cooking.
Is #13 hot? Very cute.
Would #14 and #19 make a good couple? I don't think we have to worry about that...
What school does #20 go to? She went to college in Cleveland, I believe.
Tell me a random fact about #11: Her husband owns a cake bakery.
And #1: He likes ketchup on his grilled cheese. Nasty!
And #3: She is a recent convert to TiVo.
Have you ever had a crush on #15? No, but she's very fun to be around.
Where does #9 live? On a beautiful lake.
What's #4's favorite color? Green, maybe?
Would you makeout with #14? I don't think she'd appreciate it much.
Are #5 & #6 best friends? They're about to get married, so I would hope so.
Does #7 like #20? They've never met.
Does #8 like #19? I think they'd get along quite well.
How did you meet #2? She was in my sixth-grade class.
How did you meet #18? She was my roommate.
Does #10 have any pets? I don't think so...
Is #12 older than you? She's about 18 months younger.
Is # 17 the sexiest person alive, or what? Tee hee.
(borrowed from Jordana)
Now that I've wasted enough time doing high schooler-produced memes, I can get down to business...Yes Helen, I have posted like three times in a week. Holy crap! This is what happens when I have nothing to do. That's been bugging me, actually. Ever since last August, I have had very specific goals and deadlines in my life, and suddenly I have none. First there was the Fla. audition, then a show, then learning the music for Fla. and preparing for NYC auditions, then three months in Fla., then intensive wedding preparations, then another show. Now I have nothing until the end of July (audition). So this week I've been spending a lot of time looking at new music and stuff, but I feel really aimless. I do need to start looking for a teaching job--I'm going to make a bunch of phone calls Monday. Actually, a friend of mine left me a voicemail the other day about an adjunct teaching position at a state college a few hours away. It would be a good thing if I didn't want to go back to Fla. It seems really permanent to teach at a college--very "I am a teacher, not a singer," and I don't want that. Plus I don't feel ready to teach at that level yet. High schoolers are good for me.
Did I mention that I got the high school reunion paperwork in the mail the other day? It made me go through my yearbook. (And look: one of the people they can't find is Helen's loser ex. Oh, darn, I was really looking forward to seeing him. {sarcasm}) We're still not sure if we're going yet--it'll depend on money--but it would be fun. Ha ha, we don't live in trailer parks in Bloomingburg with our parents and our four children of varying paternity...
1 comment:
Oh, you MUST go -- I want to go, and not by myself!
Isn't it weird when your life is all crazy, then it suddenly opens up like that? I think it's kind of fun, when you look ahead and don't quite know what's next... so many possibilities!
Post a Comment