I am such a big loser for not posting. I didn't realize how fatigued I've been until I started having to get up in the morning. And add rehearsal on top of that--and I'm just really tired. Our performances are next Tuesday and Wednesday (with more in February), so I guess I can hold out that long. On the 12th I leave for New York for an audition for San Francisco Opera's summer program (very exciting!). I'll also be up for my grandparents' super-secret fiftieth wedding anniversary surprise party, and will get a ride back to N.C. with my parents. Then I work for three days while preparing for Thanksgiving--our first time hosting. (I doubt Mark will let me make anything besides salad and mashed potatoes...) Then I head back up to New York for two weeks for more auditions. I have one so far in December--for Fort Worth Opera's resident artist program--and am waiting to hear back from a handful of companies. Hopefully I can get a lot of auditions in. And maybe, if I get a chance, I can make a day trip to Ithaca to visit the new baby! Depends on timing and weather, I suppose. I need to be back here by the 12th or 13th for work. So you see, the next six weeks of my life are entirely planned out. I suppose I will find the energy somewhere...
Must get to my lesson.
1 comment:
Good luck with the auditions! Let me know if you think you might be able to swing up here, that'd be great.
XO
Post a Comment