Wednesday, March 1

And the winner is (drumroll): Lexapro! The doctor prescribed the tiniest amount (half a pill a day), which is half the amount used in the studies I've read about. And people on the singer forum seem to think it's a good option as well. I have a followup in April to see how things are working. I hope this is the solution, but I know how hard it is to work out the meds...

My mother's birthday was yesterday--she's doing rather well, and even got to her church activities on Monday. No driving, of course, since she's on Oxycontin or something. Everybody break into my parents' house! You can even score some Flexeril! ;p

How many brand-name medications can I bring up in one post??

1 comment:

Helen said...

I hope the Lexapro works for you- I've heard that it's pretty effective, and works fast. I've been thinking about antidepressants again myself so I'm curious to know what you think about this one.

Glad your mom is doing well! Here's to feeling better, right?