Music, knitting and some in-jokes only three people in the world understand...
A legend passed away - but with his voice and the fantastic work that he did, he'll live forever.
I've been immersing myself in all his tenor glory. Graci. Graci.
So sad. I've been going to the opera since I was a child...my mom was a great believer in broadening her kids horizons from a young age.Your first package is in the mail...I hope you like it!your SP
We were away when he passed, so couldn't see much coverage. How sad, what a loss.
Post a Comment
4 comments:
A legend passed away - but with his voice and the fantastic work that he did, he'll live forever.
I've been immersing myself in all his tenor glory.
Graci. Graci.
So sad. I've been going to the opera since I was a child...my mom was a great believer in broadening her kids horizons from a young age.
Your first package is in the mail...I hope you like it!
your SP
We were away when he passed, so couldn't see much coverage. How sad, what a loss.
Post a Comment