Tuesday, September 4

This is going to be the most insane month, and I doubt I'll have much time for blogging, or knitting, or seeing my husband... Basically I'm paying big time for slacking off last month. True, I did have a back spasm that put me out of commission for a while (and I'm still kind of messed up from it), but now everything is happening at once, and all of the deadlines I have are for some reason a whole week or two earlier than I had thought.

But before I disappear, here's my awesome KVVS package, from Kimberly:



My "trip" was to New Jersey, which is not bad despite what she said in her note. :) Look at the Mets ball! She had no way of knowing I liked the Mets. That was a nice surprise. Also included: Mary Kay cosmetic brushes and blotting papers (she is a representative), lots of yarn (!), really great stitch markers she made with her daughter, cruise souvenirs, a mini photo album, Harry Potter candy (yes, I had a Vomit jellybean, and a Pickle one...gross...) and bubbles. I couldn't believe how much she sent! And what a fun package. Thanks again, Kimberly.

Oh, and here's another Knit Your Bit scarf. Three is enough for now, because I need to start holiday stuff in earnest (and there are a few birthdays in there, too).



So anyway, my next few weeks will be taken up with applications, memorizing music like a madwoman, and recording some samples for Cathy to choose a song for her wedding. Oh yeah, and the two swaps I'm doing. (What was I thinking?! Well, it'll be a diversion, at least.) But I should manage to update in dribs and drabs.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hang in there! I don't want my wedding to add to the craziness, so don't stress out about it -- we'll be happy with pretty much anything!

And I like the avant-garde knitwear modeling... very Magritte. ("Ceci n'est pas une scarf.")

Helen said...

You look like a political prisoner with that scarf on your face! Isn't that what Mark is for?? (Just kidding, Mark!!)

XOXO

NH Knitting Mama said...

Sounds like you have a busy month ahead! Take it one chore at a time!

Anonymous said...

Wow, there's quite some busy times coming up to you - hang in there!