Not much time to post today (teacher kicked my butt, must get to applications), but I just wanted to call everyone's attention to the hilarious comments I've been getting lately! I feel kinda bad for my poor boo now... :,) And even my KVVS pal got in on the action. Coolness.
Oh, and I forgot to mention last time: the pattern for the bag I made for Margaret is here...I used some white and pink acrylic held together for the very grown-up tweedy look, and I did the strap in garter (obviously shorter than for an adult). And I think I crocheted the strap to the sides instead of knitting it. It only took a few hours. Way too small for my purposes, but it would make a cute evening bag.
Also--I've gone to a local Thursday night knitting group a few times now. Great people! And I'm such an extrovert and "people person", it's so wonderful to actually get out and meet with other knitters. (Though it's sometimes hard to find the energy that late in the week!) So hooray!
No comments:
Post a Comment