Wednesday, August 29

More photos, since I'm on a kick:


Spencer Jacket--I used bulky yarn instead of super-bulky (and changed the needles and gauge accordingly), and added a tie instead of a button (I reserve the right to change my mind about that). Oh, and I shortened the sleeves. This was such a quick knit, and I'm sure I'll wear it a lot. Instant gratification!


Mark modeling scarves for me. On the left, a Knit Your Bit scarf, with various patterns from the Vogue Stitchionary; on the right, a holiday gift (black yarn with striping rainbow ladder yarn) for an unknown recipient.


My sock pattern! Though it's not much of a pattern (top-down, alternating two and four-stitch cables, Wool-Ease on size 5's)...I have a better idea who these are for, but I'm just not sure.

Doesn't Mark look thrilled in those pictures? Yeah, he's not. Imagine if you were trying to watch Futurama and somebody wanted to put socks on your chest! He's mostly a good sport, though. Maybe I need to rename the blog stuffonmyboo.com...

Right now I'm working on another Knit Your Bit scarf--straight brioche rib for the moment, but I'm bound to get bored and switch things up a bit...maybe I'll do the second half in a different pattern or something.

I have to make dinner now, but here, I finally got my Simpsonized character to work:

3 comments:

NH Knitting Mama said...

I thought Mark was trying to make it look like he had droopy boobs (ha ha) When I saw the pic I instantly thought of Something About Mary... if you haven't seen it then DO. If you have seen it you will know immediately what I'm talking about.

nuttnbunny said...

Oooo! I want to Simpsonize too! I was wondering about that v. unique sock model style. Never seen them worn in quite that way before. :-)

Anonymous said...

Aww, that's some goodie knitting that you have there - I especially like the scarves! And Mark's face too while being misused as a photo model, LOL ;) I so started howling when I read NH-Knitting-Mama's comment about Something About Mary - yesssss, that's it ;)))