Music, knitting and some in-jokes only three people in the world understand...
Wednesday, April 9
What is more awesome, that the Yarn Harlot held my Pomatomus, or that I managed to execute a twisted-rib short-row heel modification to said Pomatomus while watching the Yarn Harlot?
I'm amazed that you were able to do anything more complicated than plain stockinette while attending the Yarn Harlot's launch. Even that was a challenge for me when she was here last week: I had to put my knitting down a few times because I was laughing too hard and I was afraid I might hurt myself or someone else with the pointy sticks.
P.S. I'd love some notes for the twisted-rib short-row mods. I did my first Pomatomus toe-up and didn't have the gumption to try incorporating the twisted-rib into the toes or heels, but I'd love to try that.
P.P.S. As I recall, the YH may have held my first Pomatomus, too, last year when I was foolish enough to bring a complex patterned sock to work on at her previous launch. * giggling * I really must now go check my archives for last May!
3 comments:
OMG, what an adorable picture of you and... the harlot. Ahem. Tee hee :P
I'm amazed that you were able to do anything more complicated than plain stockinette while attending the Yarn Harlot's launch. Even that was a challenge for me when she was here last week: I had to put my knitting down a few times because I was laughing too hard and I was afraid I might hurt myself or someone else with the pointy sticks.
P.S. I'd love some notes for the twisted-rib short-row mods. I did my first Pomatomus toe-up and didn't have the gumption to try incorporating the twisted-rib into the toes or heels, but I'd love to try that.
P.P.S. As I recall, the YH may have held my first Pomatomus, too, last year when I was foolish enough to bring a complex patterned sock to work on at her previous launch. * giggling * I really must now go check my archives for last May!
So awesome!
Post a Comment