I liked this. Yes, it's thirteen minutes long. But he's sincere and cute and funny... There is so much awesome here.
(The Prop 8 Special Comment, for which he was given the award, is here--a link to the text is also included there.)
There should be knitting content tomorrow or Thursday. To tide you over, I've been whittling down my collection of tiny balls of acrylic. Two socks finished, another cast on, and a big ass blanket in the works. Valentine's Day was uneventful--we went to a lovely, lovely place, where we purchased a chocolate bar so nice I haven't even tried it yet plus a very tasty guava truffle. The socks went over well. We haven't been feeling well (my ear thing has not improved at all, and I have an ENT appointment next week), so we've been very slack lately. I did get through quite a bit of the Verdi Requiem today, though.
No comments:
Post a Comment