Friday, September 24

I am so sleepy. Stupid Zyrtec. Mark insisted I give it a shot last night, and I should've known better. Eh, I'm just kind of cranky in general. My cycle is totally bizarre this month, my skin is an absolute mess, and I've been eating junk. Bleck. I want back on the Pill! :(

Ugh. Anyway, the wedding went okay. I dislike my brother's in-laws, but I don't foresee having to see them very often in the future. You know what I can't forgive, though? Having rude assholes talk at full volume while I was singing the prelude. Assholes who were completely oblivious to the fact that a dozen people were shushing them--and that the singer, who was only about ten feet away from them at the time, was totally giving them the stinkeye so they would shut the hell up. Once the fricking mother of the bride came in, they finally decided to show a little respect. Seriously?!?!? It was so incredibly rude, and disrespectful not only to me, but to the couple and their families. Oh, and they were most definitely seated on the bride's side. So trashy.

So yeah, it's good to be home. I've been working on learning my role for next month (though not as vigorously as I should be), and enjoying this respite from traveling. I'll have enough in October!

Jeez, still no pictures. I promise some by next week.

No comments: