We are preparing for the big influx of Mark's family, who will all have arrived by this time tomorrow. All that's left for me to do is mop and make the beds, but I'm afraid Mark has more to do... Despite my best efforts, I still am really dreading this visit. I'm still bitter about not being consulted about the thing in the first place, plus I'm not looking forward to having to play hostess all weekend. I like my sisters-in-law, but my brothers-in-law are not my favorite people in the world (they're not horrible--I just don't really enjoy hanging out with them), plus Mark's two nephews are notorious brats. I am so glad they are staying in a hotel! Our house is literally not big enough for four adults and two kids to stay with us. Anyway, I'm going to try to put my best face forward. At least I have a very good excuse for needing to go lie down. I plan on taking great advantage of this over the weekend. (I'm doing pretty well, by the way. I think I already have the beginnings of sciatica--whoopee--but other than that I can't really complain.)
Before I go run another of our countless errands, here's another FO shot:

How much do I love Socks That Rock?! A whole lot. I will get some more one of these days...I know Blue Moon Fiber Arts usually comes to Maryland Sheep & Wool, which hopefully I'll be up for attending this spring.
Oh, also, check out this slideshow where people submitted their photos along with their BMIs. Apparently everyone over a size 10 is obese...
Last thought: DADT is dead! I dance on your grave.
No comments:
Post a Comment