Thursday, December 9

This is so bad, it's kind of funny...



I have been better, actually. The spotting and cramps are a bit worse than before, and I have a quick ultrasound tomorrow morning just to confirm that everybody's okay. It should be fine--I'm really not feeling that much worse than I have been--but of course I'm a bit of a basketcase about it. That's natural, I suppose. Mark has been his usual super-supportive, sane, reasonable, optimistic self, and my mother agrees that there is almost surely nothing to worry about. She apparently had spotting with me and one of my brothers (who was conceived while she had an IUD--oops!!), and had almost no complications otherwise. This afternoon I'm trying to distract myself with some sewing machine tasks (adding some lace to the tree skirt and taking in one of Mark's cotton sweaters so I can wear it, which should take me at least an hour!) and laundry, and I may try to memorize more Wagner. That should take up most of the space in my brain...

Oh, and I took some pictures yesterday! Here's the yoga mat bag I made back in July (it had been in my car, so I never got around to taking a picture of it).


I used the lace pattern from the February Baby/Lady sweater, and winged it from there. It's done a great job keeping my mat from rolling around the car.

No comments: