Thursday, August 6

Long overdue!

No worries, just taking three months off for the hell of it. Seriously, I have been wasting too much time on Facebook and Ravelry, but I have also been fairly productive, crafting- and household-wise. We did spend a week in Buffalo, but I had a cold the whole time. :/ At least with Mark's sister around, I did get a bit of a Rosina-break, and even allowed myself to take naps. Novel. 

Ooh, I will update more later, but there's a thunderstorm and the power's flickering. To close for now, I will mention that I heard the Nine Inch Nails version of "Hurt" on the radio the other day, for the first time in a verrry long time, and truthfully, it is not nearly as good as the Johnny Cash cover. I guess I was never a big Trent Reznor fan anyway, but Johnny Cash just wins it all, you know?  Also, btw, this is my new karaoke song. Whenever I get around to doing karaoke again!


No comments: