Friday Five
1. How many houses/apartments have you lived in throughout your life?
About twelve--five since undergrad.
2. Which was your favorite and why?
Probably the condo I shared in Wilmington. My own personal space without having to share a bathroom--plus there was somebody else not too far away. And Mark lived just a mile or two away.
3. Do you find moving house more exciting or stressful? Why?
It is my LEAST favorite thing, EVER. I like being in a new place--it's just the actual packing and hauling and cleaning I don't like.
4. What's more important, location or price?
They're equally important.
5. What features does your dream house have (pool, spa bath, big yard, etc.)?
Big whirlpool bathtub for two (shaped like a champagne glass?!), high ceilings and a loft, a pretty kitchen with lots of counterspace, NO wallpaper ANYWHERE, a music room, a yard for Mark to putter in, laundry facilities (!)... I can't think of anything else.
Maybe more soon...
No comments:
Post a Comment