Wednesday, April 9

This is a very bizarre quiz to which Cathy has linked:

alt="Take this quiz!"
src="http://www.geegaw.com/archives/humor/blackbile.JPG">
Which Humor
Troubles the Disposition of YOUR Body?


I wonder where people get all their spare time!

I'm having a strange week. I went to my first OA meeting on Monday night--it was a positive experience, and though I don't have a sponsor or any literature or anything yet, I think it may be the answer. There's another meeting tomorrow night, which I plan on attending.

So now I have two papers due on Monday. I'm just really unmotivated about them, which is really bad! I've been tired for several days (due to the early rising/Daylight Savings Time/my period), so I don't feel like doing much of anything. But at least I've been working out, and NOT BINGEING, which is just as important as doing the papers. But I really need to get moving on this stuff! If I commit myself to writing three pages a night--which is nothing--then...well, that's only twelve pages. And I need, like, twenty-five. Okay. I have four hours until rehearsal. If I go home right now I'll have three hours before I have to leave--I should be able to squeeze in my introduction and a paragraph or two by then. Then I get home at about eight, and stay up until I have five pages for the day. And I'm already starting with three--that's not too bad, is it? I would love to finish the opera paper on Friday so I can spend Sunday and Monday on the dance paper, which is shorter and is only a rough draft. That way I can reread the opera paper before I turn it in. Done! Okay, I have my tasks ahead of me. So now I have to leave.

Oh, my birthday was pretty good, but I was in a crappy mood for most of the day (PMS!). Thank you for the presents, Cathy--they are SO funny! I will get back to everybody I've neglected on Tuesday, when I (hopefully) will be done with these papers for the time being....

No comments: