
The opera that is most like your life is
"Tosca" by Puccini. You love your
sweetheart, but then they get captured, you try
to save them but you make matters worse. You
end up killing yourself. How tragic, but
typical opera.
Which opera is most like your life?
brought to you by Quizilla

Your Renee Fleming. Always can be counted on,
responsible, good at learning music, and sweet.
Sometimes you follow rules about your voice but
you don't go overbord with it. Go you.
Which opera singer are you? (female)
brought to you by Quizilla

You are Violetta!
You play around with the best of them, but when you
find the right guy, you are faithful as a rock.
At least until his family starts meddling. You
might want to see a doctor about that cough.
Which operatic heroine are you?
brought to you by Quizilla

Capt. Picard...you go for the very strong willed,
and mature type....Yep.....Picard.....well
then......
Which Star Trek TNG character will YOU love tonight??? ......for Females
brought to you by Quizilla

You are Major Kira. Everyone is in love with you.
You have your pick. Just don't string them
along--you're not worth waiting for.
Which Star Trek whore are you?
brought to you by Quizilla

You are Cmdr. William Riker, you lady-killer you!
Which Star Trek: TNG character are you?
brought to you by Quizilla
Star Trek and opera. Well, at least I'm well-rounded...
We had a good time in the mountains--unfortunately I tripped in some gravel, like first thing getting out of the car, so I was kind of grumpy the whole time. Poor Mark--sometimes I don't know how he puts up with me.
Things are moving along at a dizzying pace this semester. Before I know it, it'll be November!
No comments:
Post a Comment