Monday, September 8

Your Life: The Movie by mintyduck
Who will play you:Parker Posey
Who will play your love interest:Angelina Jolie
Weeks you will stay in the box office:1
Song that will play during your love scene:Massive Attack - Teardrop
Song that will play during your death:Nine Inch Nails - Eraser
Your name:
Created with quill18's MemeGen!


That was pretty cool.

So that "project" I was working on? I wrote a quiz on Quizilla! Yes indeed, me and 15,000 teenage girls who can't spell. Anyway, here it is:

You are Countess Almaviva from The Marriage of
Figaro
. You're only eighteen, and your
husband is already trying to hook up with your
maid. Poor you! You get him back in the
end...but flirting with Cherubino is no way to
keep him.


Which Mozart - daPonte diva are you?
brought to you by Quizilla

So mine actually makes sense. Anyway, it was a waste of an hour-and-a-half, but I think it's pretty funny. Have a blast with it.

I have some irons in the fire right now, but I'll update you when I can.


No comments: